CDCS

페이지 정보

profile_image
작성자닥터유 조회 14회 작성일 2021-06-14 20:35:16 댓글 0

본문

caitlin & barry | good 4 u

"Don't expect me to patch you up every time you break something."

Snowbarry forever... but Barry is acting crazy this season. Seriously. What's up with him?! Also, Caitlin deserves better. She deserves better.

Show:

Song:

Program: Final Cut Pro
Coloring: Mine

Twitter: https://twitter.com/SnowbarryDaily​

Copyright Disclaimer: Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use.
#snowbarry #theflash​ #flashfrost #fanvidfeed​ #fanedit​
ziya fatimah : this is amazing can u please make barry allen on one of these songs cool kids or outside
Mirrat : Can you make one Barry aloneplease.
top tv teasers : Can you make one of Barry alone. Please please
barryxgustin : it is a request from barryxgustin.
Please Can you make one of Barry alone.
Please can you please ☺️☺️
Mirrat Fatima : I guess it is you,re best edit I've never seen as great edit as this.
And I have a request please can you make an edit of grant gustin or Barry Allen but not snowbarry please please ✨✨

Caitlin & Frost | Atlantis [+7x08]

"You're my sister. I love you."

Show:

Song:

Copyright Disclaimer: Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use.
#theflash​ #killerfrost​ #caitlinsnow #caitlinfrost #frost #snowbarry #flashfrost #killerfrostedit #frostedit #fanvidfeed​ #fanedit​
Ariana Vásquez : I'm crying again love your edit
Jacob Smith : I do hope one day they’ll let her out of prison. Served her debt to society, changed peoples minds, comes home to her family. I think I’m gonna give my sister a call now.
xBusyStudio : It's absolutely beautiful! I just finished watching the episode and it was just amazing, one of the best episodes, it was just incredibly crazy. Your editing is just incredibly beautifully crazy. I plan to do one on caitlin & frost too. It will be out in a little while. I stopped editing, I clearly didn't have the courage anymore but I think it's time I did it again. Especially when I'm so inspired. Thank you from the bottom of my heart for sharing this masterpiece. There is so much emotion, it's just amazing! I think that there will be still heavy in the continuation with frost and cait.
Jennifer F : Great job! I love your videos!
Γωγώ Τσιτσάνη : I love them so so much!! They are the best!! The video is perfect!!!

Killer Frost | Cool For The Summer

Me: I need to do schoolwork
Also me: It's time for a Frost edit!

Show:

Song:

#theflash​ #killerfrost​ #frost #snowbarry #flashfrost #killerfrostedit #frostedit #fanvidfeed​ #fanedit​
amaya filippi : Frosty is wow
*Tv*Movie*Sparks : Awesome video
Aarsh Kamble : That was a great edit
Booming Bob : This is brilliant
Nostalgic TV World : Yay post more videos like These plzzzz❤️

#CDCS

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.

전체 4,396건 1 페이지
게시물 검색
Copyright © www.kptmng.org. All rights reserved.  Contact : help@oxmail.xyz