Center for Continuing Technical Education in Karnataka (C.C.T.E.K.) functions as an autonomous governing body.
It contributes to technical education programs in the field of computers and information technology and other areas.
The Minister of Higher Education is its Chairman and The Secretary of Higher Education is Vice Chairman.
Officers of technical education department and representatives from industry and technological university are other members of the governing body.
The target group comprises of community people, physically handicapped, socially backward people and women etc.
Sub center of C.C.T.E.K. at KPT is designed to meet the continuing and non-formal educational needs of local industry , business and community at large. It is housed within the polytechnic.
It is headed by the C.C.T.E.K. Manager. The funds generated can be used for the overall institutional development.
Courses offered by C.C.T.E.K.
- AC & Refrigeration
- Electric wiring & Electronics
- Diesel Mechanic & Automobile Servicing
- Process Piping Engineering
- Plant Design Management System
- Rewinding of Motors
- Welding (Arc, Wing, Tig)
- Fire & Safety
- Heavy Equipment operating training in JCB, Crane, Forklane, Fork Lift
- Electronic Mechanic
- Mobile Phone Repair & Servicing
- PLC/CLC Training
- Skilled Supervisor in Civil Engineering
- Computer Applications / Management
- Hardware & Networking
- C, C++, C#, .net
- Basic & Advanced Java & JSP
- Tally & PeachTree
- Desktop Publishing
- Web Designing
- VB .net, ASP .net
- PHP & MySQL
- Graphic Designing
- Light Vehicles Driving Training
- English Speaking Course
- Karate Training
- Fine Arts
Special Courses for Women
- Fashion Designing
- Garment Making Cutting & Stitching
- Craft & Machine Embroidery
- Herbal Beautician
Mr Jayadevappa E
Selection Grade Lecturer , Mechanical Engineering Department
Manager, CCTEK Sub center, KPT
Telephone : 0824 - 2213196
Email id : email@example.com