To become a center of excellence in technical education by providing quality education, consultancy and technology transfer to meet the educational and technical needs of the local industries, community and society at large.
- Providing quality education and training to students to prepare them to suit the needs of industries.
- Inculcating spirit of innovatiion by providing the training in a conducive
- Promoting effective interaction between institute and industry.
- Organising sports and cultural activities to promote all round
development of the students.
- Arranging need based training programs in the institute to meet the requiements of local community.
Total campus area of the polytechnic is 19 acres. The institute is rendering yeomen service to the citizens of Mangalore and surrounding areas through engineering education.
Karnataka (Govt.) Polytechnic, Mangalore was started in the year 1946 under the erstwhile Madras state government in a rented building at Pandeshwar.
The polytechnic started functioning at its present campus in Kadri Hills, Mangalore from 1954.
At the time of starting there were four main diploma courses of three years duration in Civil engineering, Mechanical engineering, Electrical engineering and Automobile engineering.
The diploma courses in Chemical engineering, Polymer technology, Electronics and Communication and Computer Science were added to the existing courses later.
Institution focuses on the overall development of the students by encouraging them to participate in extra curricular activities like NCC , NSS and Sports.
The training will be in a Conductive environment of safety and care taking and by a set of qualified, dedicated staff who are keen on professional development and responsive to change.
It also provides opportunity and leadership in continuing education to adults in the field of technician education by the way of a Continuing Education Cell, at reasonable charges.
Shri Babu Devadiga
Shri Rajendra Prasad B.Com
Karnataka Polytechnic Mangalore,
Mangalore - 575004
Phone : 0824-2211636
Fax : 0824-2213580
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
- M1:Imparting quality education relevant to the current industrial needs through student centered approach keeping effective channels of interaction with industry,alumni and all other stake holders.
- M2:Promoting the spirit of innovation among the students and encourage them to become nsuccessful entrepreneur by making them to participate in the technical project exhibition and arranging interaction with alumni and entepreneurs
- M3:Developing linkage with instituions and industries,by establishing MoU,for achieving excellence in teaching ,training,skill development and consultancy practice.
- M4:Inculcating a strong value system,social concern and sensitivity to environmental issues as guiding principles while discharging professional and personal responsibilities by encouraging them to participate in NSS,NCC,Sports,ISTE,IE(I) students chapter activities
APPLICATION AND OPTION ENTRY FORM
DIPLOMA FEES STRUCTURE FOR ALL COURSES
DIPLOMA ADMISSION BROCHURE(2016)
View Larger Map